BCA ME05/L5 Electrical Engineering
- Condition Monitoring
- Shutdown Maintenance
- Systems - CCTV
- Office & Shop Units
- Industrial & Business Parks
1940 – 1980’s
Cheng Seng Electric (CSE) has a rich and deep history that stretches all the way back to 1940. The company was founded in 1940 when our founder Lee Kok Cheng formed Cheng Seng Electric, 精成電器公司. Its humble beginnings started in a small shophouse in Bencoolen street.
1980 – 2002
As the company expanded and more space needed for storage and work area, the office was then moved into Gay World, which was also Singapore’s famous amusement park.
The company’s capabilities grew and workforce in CSE continued to expand. Our team and fleet of vehicles began to grow steadily as we reached out to more clients.
In 1998, In 1998, Cheng Seng Electric was converted into Cheng Seng Electric Co Private Limited. Vincent Lee acquired his LEW and led the company forward.
In 2002, the Singapore government decided to clear the plot of land that Gay World sat on. CSE moved to its existing location in Shun Li industrial Park to continue its expansion.
2002 – Current
Today, CSE is a trustworthy partner to many respectable big players in Singapore and continue to serve the market with pride.
About Team CSE
With more 80 years of growth history, more than 10 vehicles island-wide, more than 50 staff, 2 In-house Licensed Electrical Workers (LEW), all serving Singapore together as 1 team.
This is our Team CSE.