The Rationales of the above Logo beside “SECA” are:
- The standard wiring colours used in Singapore.
- Brown for Live. Blue for Neutral. Green-Yellow for Earth.
SECA registered office is located at 12A Waringin Park, Singapore 416326.
Its objectives are:
- To look after the interest of its members by providing a communication channel with the relevant authorities and trade institutions.
- To organise various types of activities for members to foster better relationship among them.
- To provide skill enhancement opportunities to members.
With the above objectives in mind, SECA is currently members of:
Specialists Trade Alliance of Singapore (STAS)
Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI)
The Asean Federation of Electrical Engineering Contractors (AFEEC)
The Federation of Asian and Pacific Electrical Contractors Associations (FAPECA)
The above ensures our presence is significantly influent our related trades and industries.
Our Membership is open to all electrical contractors, trading companies in related business and licensed electrical workers. There are no restrictions with regard to sex, race and religion. There shall not be any restriction to the membership size of the Association.
Any person wishes to join the Association should submit his name to the Secretary General giving full details in the application form. The details shall include the followings:
- For any person joining the Association as Full Member in the capacity of the representative of an Electrical Contractor or a Trading Company, his company registration number with the Registrar of Companies & Businesses or Building & Construction Authority.
- For Licensed Electrical Worker joining as Individual Member copy of his LEW Licence from the Energy Market Authority
- For Electrical Associates joining as Individual Member copy of his NRIC.
- For Full-Time or Part-Time Student in Electrical related discipline joining as Student Member copy of his Student Pass and NRIC.
An entrance fee of S$100 is payable on application for membership.
The membership term shall commence from 1st January of each year and expires on 31st December of the same year. Annual subscription fee shall be payable in full regardless whether the member is admitted during any part of the year.
There shall be three types of annual subscription fee: